Sunday, October 3, 2010

I need to start exercising....

I've done well this week overall; except for last night. I'm so annoyed with myself. I was at work all day and managed to have only about 400-500 calories for the whole day and successfully skipped dinner. Then I decided to have a few drinks... which lead to 2 pieces of toast with cheese. Grrrr. Admittedly it could have been a lot worse. I was at a friends house for drinks and I managed to turn down pizza and garlic bread, and on the way home I said no to McDonald's as well, but by the end of the night I was so hungry and tired that I caved and ate some toast. Surprise, surprise I'm up on the scale this morning. Not happy at all.

I'm finding that staying under 1000 calories has been no trouble this past week, in fact I think I've been staying under about 700-800 calories most days. The problem is that it only seems to take one bad food decision (and not too many extra calories) to set me back significantly. I'm starting to think that I need to start exercising as well to keep my weight down, I figured that because my calorie intake has been relatively low I could get away with not exercising but clearly not. Also I should avoid drinking because that's what led to the toast. If only I didn't love drinking so much..... but it's a sacrifice that will pay off in the end (I hope).

I have to write an essay today unfortunately so when I have more time I'm going to start planning out my week regarding food and exercise, I need to lose what I've gained and then some. Hope you girls are having a better weekend than me!

Stay strong!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment